This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Non-NHS Services

Fees (current rates available from reception) are payable for the following services:

  • Private sick notes
  • Medical Insurance claim forms
  • Driving licence applications
  • BHSF forms
  • HGV & PSV medicals
  • Letters concerning non-NHS matters (excluding private referrals).

It is Practice policy not to sign Passport Forms and Gun Licence applications.

Please note that the Practice does not provide letters to patients in support of housing requests; the housing authority must request these directly from the GP.  If your council  asks you to provide a letter from your doctor in support of an application, please show them this letter: Housing application letter

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website